Sale Type: Sales
Address: New Road, Tankersley, S75 3BQ
NEW ROAD TANKERSLEY, SOUTH YORKSHIRE, S75 3BQ
INDICATIVE PLANNING SUPPORT FOR SCHEME TO COMPRISE c.26 EXECUTIVE DETACHED DWELLINGS
1.20ha (2.95 Acres)
- The site extends to c1.20HA (2.95 acres).
- The site is regular in shape and is gently sloping from East to West, with an elevated position.
- The site is bound on 2 sides by heavy woods (Potter Holes Plantation) providing privacy and seclusion to the development.
- The site comprises the Warehouse and supermarket premises plus car parking for 'The Company Shop' which have until recently been partially operational. Vacant possession is to be offered from February 2017, now that the site is surplus to requirements.
- We understand that the existing accommodation on site extends to c.27,422 ft² GIA, including large warehouse and former ancillary supermarket in a single detached storey building.
- Access to the site is provided by an existing entrance and concrete driveway off New Road.
- The site is owned freehold under 2 titles: SYK88442 and SYK311332.
- The site is located on the edge of Tankersley village and is co-joined with the villages of lower Pilley and Pilley Green.
- The site is located in a predominantly residential area typified by a variety of attractive residential dwellings, supported by amenities such as Post Office, Primary School, Welfare Hall and Recreation Ground off Lidgett Lane.
All Enquiries and Viewings are Strictly through Fox Lloyd Jones:
For further information please contact Paul Fox (email@example.com) or Louise Larking (firstname.lastname@example.org) on 0113 2431133.