Sale Type: Sales
Address: Dock Lane, Shipley, Bradford, BD17 7AQ
CANALSIDE RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
INDICATIVE PLANNING SUPPORT FOR A SCHEME TO COMPRISE APPROX. 86 DWELLINGS
1.9Ha (4.69 Acres)
- The site extends to c.1.9 Ha (4.69 acres)
- The site is relatively flat, but irregular in shape, narrowing to a point at the far North West corner.
- Bounded by The Leeds Liverpool Canal to the North West, Dock lane to the South West and railway line to the South and East
- Fully cleared of its former industrial buildings, only the sub-station remains in-situ on site
- The existing access is off Dock Lane which connects through to Otley Road to the North and Leeds Road to the South. The site is within 10 minutes walk of Shipley Station.
- Situated within a conservation area
- The canal is designated as a site of Ecological or Geological importance. (SEGI), and this has been explored in our pre-app planning dialogue.
- New development on the site will need to be sensitive and reflect the nature of this surrounding area.
- There is a lease for 60 years from October 1991 of an electricity sub-station which is situated adjacent to the Dock Lane frontage of the site.
For further information please contact Louise Larking (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Paul Fox (email@example.com) on 0113 2431133.