£19,750.00 Per Annum
Sale Type: Rent
Address: 1 Bakers Yard, Kelham Island, Sheffield, S3 8SA
Retail or leisure opportunity in the Heart of Kelham Island. Kelham is a zero carbon scheme with 160 houses and 120 new houses due 2021/22. The subject unit is a characterful new build with a large space for outside seating. Ideal occupier would be an independent food store / deli / café for the local residents.
- Property is situated on the corner of Alma Street at its junction with Green Lane. The unit is in the heart of Little Kelham which is part of the wider Kelham Island regeneration scheme that is nearing completion in summer 2021. The scheme is 10 minute walk north from Sheffield centre. Located near a 767 student flat development.
- Unit part of an innovative zero carbon scheme with 160 houses sold and a further 120 new houses being developed ready for 2021/22.
- Characterful scheme full of unique residential buildings.
- Unit well suited in position to offer a central amenity to the surround residents
- Large scope for outside seating
- Existing F&B operators in the scheme include The Grind Cafe, Stew & Oyster, Domo, Isabellas, Craft and Dough and The Fat Cat Pub
- Demand for houses is strong, with most sold off plan