£12,500.00 Per Annum
Sale Type: Rent
Address: , 15A Lowtown, Pudsey, LS28 7BQ
Double fronted unit with return frontage, a basement for ancillary storage (a further 400 sq ft) + access to the rear for servicing. The unit has 2 residential flats above and a stone façade.
Fitted out by the previous tenant as a food & beverage venue with wood effect flooring and contemporary décor. The unit has a WC and Kitchenette.
- The property is located on a prominent and very busy road in the popular suburb of Pudsey, fronting Lowtown, which connects with Lidgett Hill , providing direct access to the Outer Ring Road.
Pudsey is a market town within the City of Leeds Metropolitan Borough in West Yorkshire. It is located midway between Bradford & Leeds city centres.
- Prominent position fronting a busy high street in Pudsey
- Double fronted single unit of 576 sq ft
- Additional 400 sq ft in Basement for storage
- Rear access for staff and servicing
- Suitable for a range of uses
- Staff WC to rear + kitchenette
- Planning in use class E