£35,000.00 Per Annum
Sale Type: Rent
Address: , 5 Otley Road, Leeds, LS6 3AA
Self-contained ground floor unit + internal WC and kitchenette / storage area to the rear. Traditional stone built terrace with an attractive shop window. Would suit a number of uses and occupiers: retail, café, small bar or wine shop deli, cake / confectionary shop. (STP).
Commercial extraction a possibility subject to feasibility + planning
- 2 miles north of Leeds city centre, the unit fronts a very busy road in the suburb of Headingley. The area has a wealth of residential housing, occupied by students, families, and a growing community of young professionals, who seek new experiences and concepts. The parade is an attractive row of mixed uses including a run of popular F&B outlets.
- Prominent position fronting busy Otley Road
- Attractive stone property with large wooden framed shop front
- Ground Floor self-contained unit with level access
- Suitable for a variety of uses (STP)
- Staff toilet and kitchenette + storage
- Rear access door for off-street servicing