£85,000.00 Per Annum
Sale Type: Rent
Address: , 84-86 Vicar Lane, Leeds, LS1 7JH
The subject property is an attractive early 1900's brick construction building with ornate window and Roof detail to the upper floors, typical of the architecture in this location. The unit is a large space with first floor panoramic views of Vicar Lane, Headrow and Eastgate.
- Situated in a prominent position fronting Vicar Lane, the unit is part of a larger mixed use building including Leeds' only Michelin Starred restaurant 'Man Behind the Curtain'.
In the heart of a quality established retail offer, the unit also benefits from a varied mix of uses in the immediate vicinity.
- Impressive double fronted retail unit
- High ceilings and characterful space with prime frontage to Vicar Lane
- Stunning period 1900's brick construction building
- Large feature windows at first floor elevations
- Prime location between Victoria Gate and Victoria Quarter