Sale Type: Rent
Address: , 91 & 97 Kirkgate, Leeds, LS2 7DJ
Plans to create 2 x ground floor retail / leisure units. Works to commence Nov 2021, with completion June 2022 for shell handover. No 91: 334 ft - suitable for flexible retail uses and between Wapentake & Blue Collar Barbering. No 97: 624 ft (Outside seating to side & front) - suitable for F&B. Adjacent to First White Cloth Hall.
- Situated in area of historically and architecturally significant buildings Kirkgate road is just east of the city centre. A number of the buildings and shops have already undergone a sympathetic refurbishment and have been re-occupied by quality independent operators. Unit 97 is next to the First White Cloth building (brought to life by Rushbond).
- Vibrant location with range of quality new independent operators
- Offer as stripped back units with new shop fronts
- Kirkgate sits beween the famous market and iconic Corn Exchange
- High quality residential PRS scheme to be delivered to rear
- Unit 97 suitable for F&B: will have some outside seating but extract not feasibly
- Unit 91 suitable for flexible retail uses due to size