Sale Type: Rent
Address: , 96 Kirkgate, Leeds, LS2 7DJ
Works to commence Nov 2021, with completion June 2022 for shell handover. No 96 is to be refurbished sympathetically with new shop fronts, along with No. 97 (adjacent to First White Cloth Hall) and No. 91 (between Wapentake and Blue Collar Barbering).
- Situated in area of historically and architecturally significant buildings Kirkgate road is just east of the city centre. A number of the buildings and shops have already undergone a sympathetic refurbishment and have been re-occupied by quality independent operators. Unit 96 is close to the White Cloth building (brought to life by Rushbond).
- Vibrant location with range of quality new independent operators
- Offer as stripped back unit with new shop front
- Kirkgate sits beween the famous market and iconic Corn Exchange
- High quality residential PRS scheme to be delivered to rear
- Unit 96 suitable for retail use