Sale Type: Rent
Address: 57-59 New Briggate, Merrion Street, Leeds, LS2 8JD
Prominent Location at the junction of New Briggate and Merrion street, in an area which is home to retail, bars, restaurants and cafés.
The area is benefiting from significant investment along New Briggate with The Townscape Heritage Regeneration Fund plus works being undertaken by Opera North to create a world-class artistic hub. It has also become the new student residential hub for Leeds city centre.
- Attractive period brick building with return frontage and self-contained corner access
- Fitted bar / restaurant with commercial kitchen
- Total of 2,388 sq ft split over 3 floors
- Basement: fitted commercial kitchen,customer toilets & ancillary storage
- Ground floor: entrance, large bar and sales area and open staircase
- First floor: open plan sales area and small bar
- Electric shutter to entrance door and security shutters to the windows
- Exposed brickwork internally adds character
For further information please contact: Louise Larking: (Louise.email@example.com) 07814 478560 or Maddy Wright: (firstname.lastname@example.org) 0113 2431133