837 Ground; 469 Basement = 1306 ft2
Sale Type: Rent
Address: 4 Eastgate, Leeds, LS1 7JH
BE PART OF THE PLACE TO BE
We are delighted to provide you with details of a prime retail/leisure unit we have recently been appointed to market.
Situated in a prominent position fronting Vicar Lane as part of a larger mixed-use building comprising retail, residential and leisure uses and including Leeds' only Michelin Starred restaurant ‘Man behind the Curtain’.
The building Is located between the established and successful Victoria Quarter and more modern Victoria Gate schemes.
- Self-contained unit suitable for a variety of uses
- Unit extends to c.1,306 sq ft overall, over ground and basement floors
- Prime frontage to Eastgate (one of the main spine roads through the city centre)
- Prime retail location between Victoria Quarter and Victoria Gate
- Close proximity to the city’s historic covered market, bus and railway stations
- The unit is available immediately To Let at a rental of £28,000 pax
- The location is in the heart of an established quality retail offer but also benefits from a varied mix of uses in the immediate vicinity including the recently refurbished West Yorkshire Playhouse, Victoria Gate Casino, offices, bars and restaurants.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Louise Larking (Louise.Larking@fljltd.co.uk) or Maddy Wright (Maddy.Wright@fljltd.co.uk) on 0113 2431133.