£55,000.00 Per Annum
Sale Type: Rent
Address: Mustard Wharf, Wharf Approach, Leeds, LS11 5PY
Mustard Wharf is a private mixed use rental scheme delivered by developers LGIM. The development comprises 247 apartments across three buildings. There are four ground floor commercial units, three of which are in legals. The remaining unit is A1 (1,930 sq ft).
- Mustard Wharf is located just South of the city centre in the South Bank area. The site is situated on a plot bound by Wharf Approach and Water Lane, located next to the landmark Tower Works site and Granary Wharf.
- Available unit includes A1 (c.1,930 sq ft).
- Mixed-use area strategically located within the South Bank Regeneration area with prime extensive frontage and outlook onto Leeds & Liverpool Canal
- Opportunity for outside seating under colonnade fronting canal for unit A1
- High quality PRS development by LGIM creating 3 buildings with a total of 4 ground floor commercial units across building A & B
- Development comprises 247 boutique apartments across building A, B & C
- Building A has taken PC and commercial units ready to handover
- Building B is due full PC Q2 2021.