Sale Type: Rent
Address: St John's Lodge, Leeds Road, Wakefield, WF1 3JT
Attractive complex of period buildings totalling approx. 9185 sq ft. The main lodge is an attractive Grade II listed early 19th century villa, internally refurbished to a high standard, retaining some original features. The attractive landscaped gardens to the front of the property are immaculate and very well maintained.
- Within the sought-after St John's Conservation Area of Wakefield, the property is prominently located & bound by Leeds Road, Westfield Road and Blenheim Road, approx. 0.5 miles north of Wakefield City Centre. Direct access onto the A61 Leeds Road and near the A642 Bradford Road. Junction 41 of the M1 is 0.5 miles to the northeast.
- Site area approx.0.66 acres (including car park area)
- Current permitted Use is within use class D1 'Non Residential Institutions' (Now Class E)
- The main building (known as St John's Lodge) is Grade II listed in Wakefield North
- Highly sought-after location of St John's
- Attractive period building has been very well maintained
- Suitable for a variety of uses with ability to split / carve up into self-contained options
- Preference to let as a whole