Sale Type: Sales
Address: Temple House, Ring Road, Leeds, LS14 1NH
Sizeable mixed-use property: self-contained offices, leisure, clinic and warehouse/data centre. Fully let to 5 tenants. We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £7,000,000 subject to contract and exclusive of VAT reflecting a Net Initial Yield of 7.57% assuming usual purchaser's costs. Reflects a purchase price of c. £68 psf capital value.
- The building is located on the west side of the A6120 Leeds Outer Ring Road, in-between its junctions with the A64 York Road and the A58, approximately six miles to the north east of Leeds City Centre in the Seacroft area of Leeds. In addition, Junction 44 of the M1 is located approximately three miles to the south.
- Contains offices, leisure, clinic + warehouse/data centre
- Fully let to 5 tenants: Virgin Media, Ninja Warrior, Instant Managed Offices obo DWP, Vet Partners, Premier Martial Arts
- Prominent roadside position with superb road connections
- Total passing rent £565,982.50
- 6.58 years WAULT (incl. breaks) 10.08 years to expiry
- Long Leasehold interest
- Offers in excess of £7m subject to contract and excl. VAT reflecting initial Yield of 7.57% assuming usual purchaser's costs