£1,000,000.00 for the Freehold
Sale Type: Sales
Address: , 2 Shire Oak Road, Leeds, LS6 2TN
A rare opportunity to acquire an attractive period building in central Headingley. Set amongst c.1 acre of landscaped grounds, this former HQ office building is suitable for a variety of uses (STP) such as 8 apartments. Potential for further development on gardens/surplus land.
- 2.5 miles from Leeds city centre, the property is well positioned on the tree-lined Shire Oak Road in a peaceful setting off the A660 (Otley Road). Set back and elevated from the roadside, the property is situated in a mixed use area and has excellent connectivity with both Burley Park and Headingley Railway Stations within 1 mile.
- 2-storey detached building with multiple access points
- Includes 1 x self-contained apartment
- Approx. 26 car parking spaces
- Mature landscaped setting
- Site area approx. 1.05 acres
- Suitable for a wide range of uses (STP)