£2,750,000.00 for the Freehold
Sale Type: Sales
Address: 8-10, West Park, Harrogate, HG1 1BL
The property comprises a prime mixed use asset substantially redeveloped in 2009.
A handsome 4-storey, sandstone building - typical of the period architecture in this historic spa town.
3 Retail Units on Ground Floor with extensive frontages / visibility onto West Park.
Upper 3 floors: 14 flats - been sold off on long leasehold interests.
- The highly affluent spa town of Harrogate sits 16 miles north of Leeds, 21 miles west of York & 13 miles SE of the beautiful Yorkshire Dales National Park.
Good road communications with the A61, A658 and A661 connecting the town to Leeds. The A1(M) is 8 miles to the east. London North Eastern Railway operates a direct service: under 3 hrs
- Prominent roadside location fronting The Stray
- Customer car parking areas to front and rear
- Popular destination: boutique brands, delicatessens, cafes & bars
- Nearby occupiers: West Park Hotel, Hotel Du Vin & Weetons
- Total passing rent of £219,000 per annum
- Commercial WAULT of 5.79 years
- Asset management and rear residential development opportunities (STP)