1,675 to 7,325 ft2
Sale Type: Rent
Address: 44 North Lane, Headingley, Leeds, LS6 3HU
Following a comprehensive redevelopment, 44 North Lane will offer the most contemporary and inspiring workspace in Headingley.
Conveniently situated in the heart of Headingley occupying a prominent position along North Lane which connects Otley Road (A660) to Cardigan Road & Kirkstall Lane.
The property has excellent transport links being located only 3 miles from Leeds City Centre and 2.5 miles from the A6210 Outer Ring Road affording easy access to North Leeds suburbs.
- Contemporary design office space with exposed steelwork and concrete soffits
- Arranged over 3 floors plus mezzanine
- Striking feature reception area
- Exposed mechanical and electrical services
- New AC system throughout
- Linear feature LED lighting
- Exposed cable trays and galvanised conduits
- Cat 5 data cable pre-installed
- High Speed Fibre Broadband available
- Video/intercom door entry security system
- Water & drainage point provided to each office for kitchen install
- Quality shower area and secure cycle storage
- Onsite car parking with optional electric vehicle charge points
For further information please contact Nick Salkeld (email@example.com) or
Harry Dunhill (firstname.lastname@example.org) on 0113 2431133