£1,300,000.00 for the Freehold
Sale Type: Sales
Address: Moorfield House, Alma Road, Leeds, LS6 2AH
An attractive Grade II listed building with many period features over basement, ground, 1st and 2nd floors. The site extends to approx. 0.95 acres with approx 25 car parking spaces. The building has recently been occupied as a head office, with private offices + meeting rooms & reception/break out spaces.
- Ideally positioned on Alma Road in a peaceful setting off the A660 (Otley Road). Surrounded predominantly by residential + a handful of commercial buildings & restaurants, cafés and local supermarkets. Excellent public transport: Burley Park and Headingley Railway stations within walking distance.
- Attractive period HQ office building
- Gross internal area of 11,105 sq ft
- Rare freehold opportunity
- Approx. 25 car parking spaces with the opportunity to create additional spaces
- Suitable for a wide range of uses (STP)