Sale Type: Rent
Address: Munro House Basement, Duke Street, Leeds, LS9 8AG
Munro House is an attractive red brick building with a mixture of tenants from office on the upper floors to leisure and retail on the ground. The opportunity exists for a Gym / Leisure operator to take c. 3,732 sq ft of basement space and benefit from the vibrant mixed use are with an influx of residential developments.
- Munro House is located in the Arts quarter, just east of Leeds City centre on Duke street. Next to the inner ring road, it has easy access to the wider road network. The bus station is immediately opposite; train station a short walk away.
A recent influx of commercial and residential development and investment has put the area on the map.
- Large city centre basement space with potential for dedicated entrance off York Street
- Opportunity exists for a GYM / Leisure occuper
- Prominent location in heart of the Arts Quarter, east of Leeds City Centre
- Vibrant mixed use area and community
- Near West Yorkshire Playhouse, Northern Ballet, BBC Yorkshire and New Leeds City College
- Influx of residential investment & development in the local area
- Site is opposite Leeds Bus Station with excellent transport links