£22,500.00 Per Annum
Sale Type: Rent
Address: , 4 Eastgate, Leeds, LS1 7JH
The unit is a self contained unit with prime frontage onto Eastgate. The unit is part of the larger Vicar Lane mixed use block which comprises retail, residential and leisure venues including Leeds' only Michelin starred restaurant 'Man behind the Curtain'.
- The building is located between the established and successful retail scheme Victoria Quarter and more modern Victoria Gate schemes in a prime area of retail in the City Centre whilst also being close to the city's historic covered Kirkgate Market. The area also benefits from a varied mix of uses in the immediate vicinity.
- Flexible unit with access from Eastgate and also from the rear service yard
- Prime Retail & Leisure location between Victoria Quarter and Victoria Gate
- Prime frontage onto Eastgate (one of the main spine roads through the city centre)
- Lower ground floor of unit provides a characterful space for a hidden bar / cafe operation
- Close proximity to the city's historic covered market, bus and railway stations